The soundtrack of the stage production of The Accordionist which starred Bethany Jameson and Romano Viazzani for which he wrote most of the songs and incidental music for and some of the lyrics with a contribution by lyricist Mark Bird. The rest of the lyrics and some of the music was written by Bethany Jameson and Karen Street.. The show also featured some of Edith Piaf’s greatest hits as the plot revolved around a Piaf tribute-singer who escaped he controlling husband with consequences that let to alcoholism. The show had successful runs at the Bike Shed Theatre in Exeter, Poole Lighthouse, and the New End Theatre Hampstead.
1) PARALLEL UNIVERSE LOUNGE BAR OVERTURE (VIAZZANI)
2) MEDLEY: TOUJOURS AMIMER/PADAM PADAM (RAYA/DUMONT-CONTET/GLANZBERG)
3) JACQUELINE’S ESCAPE (VIAZZANI) LA FOULE (DIZEO/CABRAL/RIVEGAUCHE)
4) OVERTURE TO JACQUELINE’S OLD ROUTINE WITH EXTRACTS FROM MON MANEGE MOI/TOUJOURS AIMER/MILORD/NON, JE NE REGRETTE RIEN/L’ACCORDIONISTE (CONSTANTIN-RAYA/DUMONT-CONTET/GLANZBERG MOUSTAKI/MONNON-VAUCAIRE/DUMONT-EMER)
5) GET OUT OF MY FACE (VIAZZANI-JAMESON)
6) I JUST BOUGHT A BRAND NEW DRESS (VIAZZANI-JAMESON)
7) LIFE STORY (JAMESON ARR.VIAZZANI)
8)SEPARATION (VIAZZANI/MARK BIRD)
9) LA VIE EN ROSE (PIAF/LOUIGUY)
10) CAN WE TAKE IT FROM THE TOP? (VIAZZANI)
11) YOUR SMILE WAS MEANT FOR ME (VIAZZANI-JAMESON)
10) A TANGO FOR ONE (VIAZZANI-JAMESON)
11)DRESSING UP (VIAZZANI)
11) PRELUDE NO2 IN C MINOR FROM 48 PRELUDES AND FUGUE WTK (J.S. BACH)
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.